Ladakh is a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south. The Indian portion of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts. The Leh district is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area of Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is the eastern part.
Glimpses of Ladakh Tour package for long weekend3N Leh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Packaged drinking water & cookies in room.
- Package cost is in Indian Rupees on per person basis
- Inner line permit & Green fees (Environment fees) [Required for Travel to Nubra / Pangong / Restricted Areas]
- Return Transfer From Leh Airport.
- All transfers as per the itinerary by non-air conditioned vehicle (Qualis / Scorpio or similar)
- Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on Arrival with Traditional welcome at Hotel.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Shambhala (3 star)
Near Zorawar Fort, Leh, JK 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.