The north-eastern region of India is the most varied, but also the least visited by the foreign travelers. Before independence, the entire north-east was known as Assam Province. It has over 800 km of border with Burma and at least that distance again with China and Bhutan. But although the northern border runs through the easternmost extension of the Himalayas and the border to the south east with Burma also runs through mountain ranges, the north eastern hill states are a region of transition.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and greet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary).
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Yalana Hotel (3 star)
Main Road, Laitumkhrah,, Shillong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.