Kashmir is visited for its cool environs, appreciated for abundant gifts of nature present here in the form of varied geographic entities that offer stunning views, shrines and temples of revered saints and deities, adventure sporting avenues and having a close rendezvous with the cultural elements such as music, dance, crafts, food, folklore and clothing.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Srinagar Houseboat - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||4 night(s)||
Dawn Group Of House Boats
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Travel by AC Indica as per the package.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake or Nageen Lake
- Our assistance at the time of arrival and departure
- Drivers allowance, toll and parking charges.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrival At Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be met by our representative and transfer you to Houseboat. Afternoon free for personal activities. In the evening Shikara ride on Dal Lake to enjoy the sunset. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar Sightseeing Tour
Leave for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. And Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city. Dinner overnight in Deluxe Houseboats.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar 96kms
Full day trip Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg, which can be covered in about 3 hrs. Also enjoy sledge riding on snow. Chair Lifts for mountain ride are also available. Return back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay in Deluxe Houseboats.
Day 04: Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Full day excursion to Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) on the way visit Saffron fields, Avantipur ruins and Anantnag sulpher spring. Pahalgam is the most famous place for Indian Film Industry. Enjoy the nature charm of the valley. In the evening return back to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 05: Departure From Srinagar
After breakfast transfer to airport to catch flight.
Dawn Group Of House Boats
P.O. Box 67, Nehru Park, Near Maharaja Place, Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.