Rajasthan is famous in the whole world for its heritage, culture, Village safaris, Camel safaris, Wildlife safaris, sand dunes and lush green forests with its wildlife travel. One of the most striking and colorful regions of India, Rajasthan is famous for evoking the memories of Arabian Nights in an open deserts of Jaisalmer.
Glory Of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome drink on arrival at Hotel
- Toll Tax, parking, night halt etc.
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary by AC Vehicle
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank - 302001, Jaipur
Hotel Royale Plazo (3 star)
lot B and D-1,Bhati Circle, Ratanada, near Uncle Sam pizza, Police line, road - 342001, Jodhpur
14, R.M.V. Swimming Pool Road - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.