Sikkim is situated at the foot of Mount Kanchendzonga and boasts of an unexplored beauty. The lofty mountains dominate the skyline of Sikkim and invites tourists in its snow clad peaks, green emerald slopes, rushing streams, tall Rhododendrons and sparkling orchids. Hilltop monasteries emerge from the rugged terrains while multi-colored prayer flags wave in the mountain breeze.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Siliguri - indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Doma Palace
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival And Transfer To Gangtok
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (full Day)
Morning breakfast - After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Sight seeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable – It is not possible to cover all the spot in single day hence we make the program with points covering minimum distance traveled - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Rumtek Monastery – The monastery where Nobel Laurete Dalai Lama took shelter while escaping from China, Botanical Garden Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 3: Departure – Gangtok To Siliguri
Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
Hotel Doma Palace
Namnang Road Near Big Bazar,, Gangtok, Gangtok, India 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.