Goa attracts tourists from around the world and India. Besides the Christmas and New Year season, when holiday packages to Goa are especially popular, the 3-day Goa Carnival held in February every year is an equally popular draw. The street carnival is marked by parades, colourful floats, street dancers and of course, lots of fun and frolic! No matter what the season, Goa never goes out of style.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Lotus Beach Resort
- Return transfers to Goa Airport / Railway Station by AC Vehicle
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis in Double room
- Transfers & 01 time half day sightseeing by AC coach as per the program mentioned
- All permit fees, toll, parking, Driver allowances & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Goa Arrival At Airport
- On arrival at Goa airport, you'll be transferred to the hotel and check into the hotel.Evening free to relax in the hotel or at the beach.
- Overnight stay at Goa hotel.
Day 02: Goa – Half Day Sight-seeing
- After the breakfast, leave for half day sight-seeing tour of Goa.
- Return to the hotel or the beach & relax.Overnight stay at Goa hotel.
Day 03: Goa
Day 03: Goa - Departure
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Lotus Beach Resort (3 star)
Vasvaddo, Benaulim, Salcette, Benaulim, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.