Orissa is a unique combination of beautiful locations, exotic cultures and warm & friendly people.Tourism in Orissa (Odisha) India is a veritable museum of India's sculptural and artistic heritage and has long been famous to scholars and connoisseurs for the magnificent Sun Temple at Konark (The legendary 'Black Pagoda' of European mariners), for the majestic temple of Lord Jagannath at Puri (renowned for the spectacular Rath Yatra chariot festival), and for the glorious temples of Bhubaneswar.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Puri - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport – Puri
Meet & Greet on arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station and transfer to Puri. In the evening visit the Lord Jagannath Temple built in 15th Century AD and crowned with Vishnu’s wheel & flag dominate the landscape at Puri. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 2: Puri – Konark Sightseeing
After Breakfast visit Chandra Bhaga Beach, Konark Sun Temple, Pipili (the eplique village), Dhauli, Lingaraj temple, Udaygiri & Khandagiri. Evening free for shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made by Shell. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Puri – Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
A/c Economical Room
New Marine drive road, Baliapanda - OD 752001, Puri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.