Goa is s ranked the best placed state by the Eleventh Finance Commission for its infrastructure and ranked on top for the best quality of life in India by the National Commission on Population based on the 12 Indicators. Vasco da Gama is the largest city and the historic city of Margao still exhibits the cultural influence of the Portuguese, who first landed in the early 16th century as merchants and conquered it soon thereafter. Goa is a former Portuguese colony, existed for about...
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silver Sands Beach Resort
- Airport Railway Station arrival and Departure transfers
- One day sightseeing followed by boat cruise as per itinerary by Non AC vehicle
- The vehicle is for point travel and not at disposal
- All road taxes, toll taxes & parking fees
- Driver reward
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival In Goa
Day 2: Goa
Things to see and do
Aguada beach is one of the fabulous beaches in North Goa offering the travelers unique chance to enjoy the trinity of sand, sea and sun. The beach is well-known for its ...
Day 3: Goa
Things to see and do
Day 4: Departure
Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Suite Sea View with AC
Hotel Silver Sands Beach Resort (3 star)
Colva Beach Road, Colva, Salcete, Margao, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.