Kashmir is as beautiful as it is diverse snow covered mountains, deep blue lakes, endless forests & lush green farmlands, which has earned it the nom de guerre of being the “Paradise on Earth". Kashmir Valley is part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in north India. It has now been a tourist hot spot from decades owing to its amazing cultural diversity and the green valley’s whose beauty has attracted a horde of travelers from West Asia and Central Asia down the ages.
Golden Kashmir5N Srinagar
Last Booked 17 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royal Batoo
- Return airport transfers from Leh
- All sightseeing and transfers by Non A/C Toyota Qualis / Tavera or Similar as per itinerary
- Entrance at the Monasteries
- All current applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Royal Batoo (3 star)
Kohen Khan Khayam, Dalgate - 190003, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.