Kashmir is known for its unearthly beauty, which has earned it the sobriquet of being the “Paradise on Earth” Kashmir Valley is part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in north India. The state of Jammu and Kashmir has three climate zones: the Arctic zone of Ladakh, the temperate climate of the Kashmir Valley and the sub tropical region of Jammu. Regardless of the season, summer or winter, Srinagar summits many holiday attractions. Srinagar appeals holidaymakers all around the year.
Golden Kashmir Package2N Srinagar , 2N Gulmarg and 2N Pahalgam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Naqash Residency (3 star)
Main Road, Shalimaar, Near Shalimar Mughal Garden - 190011, Srinagar
Khon Khun, New Road, Dalgate, Srinagar
Paristaan Resorts (3 star)
Chandanwari Road, Anantnag - 192126, Pahalgam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.