This Nepal Package takes you to a tour of Kathmandu, the largest metropolitan city in Nepal which enchants tourists with its rich culture and cuisines. Kathmandu Packages include visits to places like the Kumari Ghar, a famous holy shrine and the majestic temples make you feel spiritual and blessed. Your quest for divinity continues with visit to myriad stupas and monasteries.
Golden Kathmandu Package2N Kathmandu
Last Booked 17 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 02 airport transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively
- Khada Welcome on Arrival
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Vehicle on disposal as per the itinerary by an a/c vehicle exclusively
Radisson Hotel Kathmandu (5 star)
Ward Number 2 LazimpatPO Box 2269 - 44601, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.