This historical city stands 200 km south of New Delhi, on the banks of river Yamuna. Over three centuries ago, it was a powerful Mughal capital and the most important city of northern India. It was at this time that Agra's many timeless architectural wonders were born, the wonderful Taj Mahal, the awesome Agra Fort, and the sprawling Sikandara - a whole city in itself.
Golden Triangle 3 Star Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Karan Villas
Whispering Palms Hotel
- Both way transfers from airport or railway station
- Sightseeing by AC vehicle on private basis
- All taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Karan Villas (3 star)
Fatehabad Road, Opp. Hotel J.P. Palace, Tora - 282001, Agra
Whispering Palms Hotel (3 star)
Sun N Moon Complex, Near S.K.Soni Hospital, Sector 5, Vidhyadhar Nagar Sikar Road, Jaipur – 302023, India, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.