This historical city stands 200 km south of New Delhi, on the banks of river Yamuna. Over three centuries ago, it was a powerful Mughal capital and the most important city of northern India. It was at this time that Agra's many timeless architectural wonders were born, the wonderful Taj Mahal, the awesome Agra Fort, and the sprawling Sikandara - a whole city in itself.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Karan Villas
Whispering Palms Hotel
- Both way transfers from airport or railway station
- Sightseeing by AC vehicle on private basis
- All taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Jama Masjid in Fatehpur Sikri is a mosque in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, completed in 1571-5 by Sheikh Salim Chishti. The Imam of the Mosque has been the late Hazrat Shah ...
The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperors of India for nearly 200 years, until 1857. Open to the public, it is located in the centre of Delhi and houses a number...
Chandni Chowk is one of the busiest of roads in the city, it links the Red Fort with the Fatehpuri Masjid. Chandni Chowk is a colorful bazaar, very popular with traders and ...
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
Day 3: Delhi To Agra
Things to see and do
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Agra To Jaipur
- Today's tour will enable you to capture some amazing views of the beautiful Taj Mahal. These eye capturing views of the Taj add a different experience to the trip. After this amazing experience, you will be heading towards the glorious city Jaipur.
- Reaching Jaipur will let you feel the essence of royalty. Every nook and corner of the city is coated in the richness of bygone era. Drive through the Johari Bazaar or the old jeweler’s market to Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur To Delhi Departure
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Karan Villas (3 star)
Fatehabad Rd, Opp.Hotel J.P.Palace, Tora, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, Agra
Whispering Palms Hotel (3 star)
Sun N Moon Complex, Near S.K.Soni Hospital, Sector 5, Vidhyadhar Nagar Sikar Road, Jaipur – 302023, India, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.