Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City with broad avenues and spacious gardens. The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is steeped in history and culture. Here the past comes alive in magnificent forts and palaces, blushed pink, where once lived the maharajas. The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes, possess a timeless quality and are surely a treasure-trove for the shoppers.
Golden Triangle Delight Tour Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Pitrashish Grand
59/37, New Rohtak Road, Near Liberty Cinema Hall, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.