Delhi is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis and formidable mosques. In contrast, the imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings.Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and many empires for about a millennium
Golden Triangle Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Drive by yourself Car Volkswagen Polo, Petro Card Indian Oil, Insurance
- Road side assistance, GPS (optional), State and Road Tax
Fortune Park Boulevard (4 star)
Chattarpur Mandir Road, Dera More - 110074, Delhi
The Grand Imperial (4 star)
M.G. Road Opp DM's Bunglaw Near Sai Ki Takaia, 282001, Agra
Hotel Jaipur Ashok (3 star)
Jai Singh Circle, Kanti Nagar, Sindhi Camp Bani Park, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.