Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Surya International
Sun Hotel Agra
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicle with a personal chauffer for the entire tour.
- Cycle Rickshaw Ride in New Delhi
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive In New Delhi
- Arrive in New Delhi, you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your hotel. India's capital & a major gateway to the country, Delhi is contemporary and a bustling
- metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient and the modern. Its strategic location
- was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it
- as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind. Today, you will proceed for a half-day tour of New Delhi. The city of Delhi has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Visit Humayun’s Tomb, commissioned by Humayun’s wife
- HamidaBanu Begum in 1562. It was the first garden tomb built in the Indian sub-continent where the Persian architect used red sandstone on a large scale. You will drive past President House, India Gate and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi. Thereafter, visit the QutabMinar,which is the tallest brick minaret in the world; it was commissioned by
- QutbuddinAibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
Things to see and do
Humayun's Tomb, As the name suggests this magnificent Mughal building is the tomb of the emperor Humayun, which was built by his grieve stricken wife Haji Begum in 1565-66. ...
The India Gate, originally called the All India War Memorial, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis of New Delhi, formerly ...
Day 2 Agra: Half-day Tour Of Old Delhi
- Today, you will proceed for a half-day tour of Old Delhi. This fascinating city has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Visit Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan. The courtyard of the mosque can hold about 25,000 worshippers. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in ChandniChowk, the busiest market in Old Delhi…noisy, chaotic and uniquely Indian. You will then visit
- the Red Fort, which was constructed during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan and served as the residence for the Mughal royal family. It continues to be significant even today, as every Independence Day, the Prime Minister makes a speech from its ramparts as the Indian flag is hoisted. Later, drive past President House and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi before you
- head to Rajghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This simple memorial marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948. Later drive to Agra (210 Kms/4 Hrs drive
- Approximately).Arrive and check in at the Hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Travel from Delhi to Agra
Day 3 Jaipur: Half Day Tour Of Agra
- Proceed for a half day tour of Agra, which is believed to have been founded in 1504 by Sultan Sikander Lodi, but flourished later under the Mughal Empire. Visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar, and subsequently embellished by other Mughal Emperors. The beautiful yet forbidding structure houses many exquisite palaces, and is a handsome example of Mughal architecture. Also visit the TajMahal .a mausoleum built as a symbol Emperor Shah Jehan’s
- devotion to his beloved queen MumtazMahal.11 Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Later drive to Jaipur (232 kms / 5 hrsapprox),enroute visiting FatehpurSikri,which was built by the Emperor Akbar and is home to many historical buildings. Akbar wanted to make FatehpurSikri his headquarters; however, he had to abandon it due
- to shortage of water. It is the best example of the amalgamation of Hindu and Muslim architecture. The Tomb of Sheikh SalimChishti enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint who lived a religious life
- here.11 Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World heritage site.
- Arrive Jaipur and check in to your hotel and relax. Overnight in Jaipur.
Things to see and do
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, It is built by the bank of the Yamuna river not very far from the Agra Fort. Taj Mahal is a masterpiece of the Mughal ...
Take this excursion to Fatehpur Sikri and be amazed at the complex of monuments and temples, all in a beautiful blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. The buildings ...
Travel from Agra to Jaipur
Day 4 Jaipur: Full-day Sightseeing Trip Of Jaipur
- Today, Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the ‘Pink City’… it is famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. The old city of Jaipur is painted pink, which
- gives it a magical glow. Visit the Amber Fort… a fascinating blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture.The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on elephant back. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful HawaMahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows is made of pink sandstone. Post lunch, visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. Later, visit the JantarMantar Observatory, comprisinggeometric devices for measuring time. You will also visit the Albert Hall, which was modeled on theVictoria and Albert Museum in London and is a fine example of Indo-Saracenic style of architecture.Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 05 : Drop To New Delhi Airport.
- This morning after breakfast drive to airport to board the flight for your
- onward destination. Delhi (252 kms / 6 hrs drive approximately)
Hotel Surya International (3 star)
4/33, W.E.A saraswati marg, Karolbagh, New delhi, Delhi
Sun Hotel Agra (3 star)
Plot No. 4/305, Baluganj (Near Police Chowki), Agra - 282001, Agra
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya (3 star)
4 A-B, Kashi Bhawan, Panch Batti, M.I. Road - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.