Delhi - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Delhi Tour. Golden Triangle Tours are unique because the trip covers three major destinations in Northern India. The tour includes Delhi- the capital of India, the next is Agra which was once the capital of the Mughals and the last one is Jaipur- the land of deserts and royal kings
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Aditya International
Amar Yatri Niwas
Hotel Delhi Pride
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi – Jaipur ( By Surface )
Day 2: Jaipur
- After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
- AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
- CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
- JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
- HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra ( By Surface )
Travel from Jaipur to Agra
Day 4: Agra – Delhi ( By Surface )
- After early breakfast drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and check-in at hotel. Later proceed for city sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting Old & New Delhi
- Old Delhi - A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India.
- New Delhi - An extensive sight-seeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, The President's Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave. Night stay in Delhi
Travel from Agra to Delhi
Day 5: Departure
Hotel Aditya International (3 star)
2, Bhawani Singh Road, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005, Jaipur
Amar Yatri Niwas
181/1, Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001., Agra
Hotel Delhi Pride (3 star)
12A/28, W.E.A Saraswati marg, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.