This historical city stands 200 km south of New Delhi, on the banks of river Yamuna. Over three centuries ago, it was a powerful Mughal capital and the most important city of northern India. It was at this time that Agra's many timeless architectural wonders were born: the wonderful Taj Mahal, the awesome Agra Fort, and the sprawling Sikandara - a whole city in itself.
Golden Triangle Tours - 2 Star Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Ac Indigo
- Drivers allowance, toll /parking charges, state taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Vedas Heritage (3 star)
8A/28 WEA, Channa Market, Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Hotel Taj Heritage
25-30 A, Near Saga Emporium,, Fatehabad Road,, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, Agra
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.