Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory and history. Delhi, The political capital of India, makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city.
Golden Triangle Tours - 4 Star Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by AC Indigo
- Drivers allowance, toll /parking charges, state taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Piccadily Hotel New Delhi (5 star)
Janakpuri District Centre Complex, Janakpuri - 110058, Delhi
Howard Plaza The Fern Agra (4 star)
The Fern, Fatehabad Road - 282001, Agra
Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur (4 star)
City Square, Vasundhara Colony Tonk Road , 302018, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.