The tour is individual and can be start any time / month / year. This is a unique tour program in which you will have benefits of enjoying the real culture of Rajasthan
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Udai Villas Palace
The Fern An Ecotel
Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Delhi – Mandawa (by Surface)
Day 2: Mandawa – Jaipur (by Surface)
Travel from Mandawa to Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
- After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
- AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
- CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
- JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
- HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (by Surface)
Travel from Jaipur to Agra
Day 5: Agra - Delhi (by Surface)
- After early breakfast drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and check-in at hotel. Later proceed for city sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting Old & New Delhi
- OLD DELHI - A sight-seeing tour of Old Delhi would entail visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India.
- NEW DELHI - An extensive sight-seeing tour of New Delhi would include a visit to the Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue - Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House, The President's Residence and would end with a drive through the Diplomatic Enclave. Night stay in Delhi
Travel from Agra to Delhi
Day 6: Departure
Udai Villas Palace
Mukundgarh Road, Mandawa, District Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan., Mandawa
The Fern An Ecotel (4 star)
3, Airport Plaza , Nr.Durgapura Tonk Road -3020018, Jaipur
Hotel Clarks Shiraz Agra (5 star)
54 Taj Road Agra - 282001, Agra
Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport (4 star)
Asset No. 6,Aerocity Hospitality District, Indira Gandhi International Airport , 110037, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.