Gopalpur is a small town in Odisha that draws hordes of tourists with its breathtaking coastline, pleasant climate, green palms and sand dunes. Its location in the Bay of Bengal on the eastern coast of India. Gopalpur-on-Sea is a beach and tourist attraction near Berhampur. It is about 15 km by road from the nearest town, Berhampur. It on the shore of the Bay of Bengal.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bhubaneshwar - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Swosti Palm Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Assistance on Arrival and Departure
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- Vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive At Bhubaneshwar Proceed To Gopalpur
Check-in at hotel. Enjoy beach activities. Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
Day 02 : Relax At The Beach Whole Day
The sea shore town of Gopalpur with her blue beach attracts visitors round the globe and offers ‘Sun – Sand – Surf’ to them. The back waters of the Blue Bay enhances the beauty of the quiet beach. Far from the maddening crowd, the sea side resort makes every moment a cherished experience. Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
Day 03 : Drive To Chilika Lake Return To Gopalpur
Queen of natural beauty, Chilika the largest brackish water lake in Asia covering an area of over 1,100 sq. km is a great attraction for the tourists for fishing, bird watching and boating. In winter Chilika aflutters with thousands of indigenous and migratory birds of many varieties from far and near – even from the distant Siberia. The fabulous beauty of Chilika which has inspired poets to sing its glory and which can be best enjoyed from Balugaon, Barkul, Rambha and Satpada must be seen to be believed. One can also have a glimpse of the lake from the moving trains and vehicles on the road near these places. The atmosphere is just serene and undisturbed amidst the blue expanse of water on one side and an evergreen range of hills on the other. Dotted with a host of islands with romantic names, a cruise in Chilika will be a life-long memory. Overnight stay at Gopalpur.
Day 04 : Departure From Bhubaneshwar
Gopalpur – Bhubaneshwar after morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to Bhubaneswar for your return journey with sweet memories.
Standard Double A/C Room
Standard Single A/C Room
Swosti Palm Resort (3 star)
Gopalpur-On-Sea, Distt.Ganjam, Gopalpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.