The land of tea estates and spices, Kerala is invigorating and refreshing. Kerala Packages offer you a tour to Munnar, one of the popular hill stations in the south which is flooded with tea plantations and green gardens. Sandwiched between the tall mountains and deep blue sea, is the South-Western State of Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Birds Valley Resort
Saj Jungle Village Thekkady
- Candle Light Dinner on First Day at Munnar.
- Complimentary Dinner on Second day at Munnar.
- Flower Bed , Badam Milk and Honey Moon Cake Once at Munnar.
- Elephant Ride at Thekkady.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Car.
- All toll, tax, parking, drivers bata & Fuel Cost.
- All Taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Munnar
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing Tour
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04: Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05: Departure From Alleppey
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Saj Jungle Village Thekkady (3 star)
Mangaladevi Road | Kumily, Thekkady 683572, India, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.