Himachal Pradesh is a state in Northern India. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. Hima means snow in Sanskrit, and the literal meaning of the state's name is In the lap of Himalayas.
Grand Himachal Tour2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 1N Dharamshala , 2N Dalhousie , 1N Amritsar and 1N Delhi
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing included as per the above itinerary in Non-AC Indica vehicle
- Parking charges, fuel and toll charges. Driver allowances
Hotel Rajat (3 star)
Near C.M. House, The Mall Road, Shimla-171002., Shimla
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
Hotel Pine Valley
Catt Road (Main Mcleodganj Road) - 176216, Dharamshala
Hotel Megha View
Bakrota Hills,Khajjiar Road, Near DPS - 176304, Dalhousie
Hotel Randhawa International (3 star)
No: 9, Ext Mall Road, Batala Road, Gagan Colony - 143001, Amritsar
Hotel Gold Regency (3 star)
4350, Main Bazar Road, Bagichi Ramchander, Kaseru Walan, Paharganj - 110055, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.