|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||2 night(s)||
- Half day sightseeing on seat-in-coach basis
- Airport transfers by seat-in-coach basis
Located in central Hong Kong, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, and Wan Chai Star Ferry Pier. Additional points of interest include Central Government Office and International Commerce Centre. Directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) and a 5-minute walk from Wanchai MTR Station and Star Ferry Pier, the luxurious Grand Hyatt Hong Kong offers a 50-metre heated outdoor pool and a spa. Its elegant rooms overlook Victoria Harbour from floor-to-ceiling windows. Modern rooms are equipped with a 42-inch flat-screen cable/satellite TV, a minibar and tea/coffee making facilities. Marble bathrooms offer a separate bathtub for a relaxing soak. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in all guestrooms. Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is less than 1 km from Pacific Place Shopping Mall, Times Square, Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo. It is a 40-minute drive from Chek Lap Kok Airport. The well-equipped health club includes tennis and racquetball courts and a 24-hour fitness studio. The tour desk provides sightseeing arrangements and car rentals. One Harbour Road features Cantonese cuisine while Grissini serves Italian dishes. International and Japanese dishes are served at the hotel’s other restaurants. Drinks and nightly live entertainment are available at Tiffin and Champagne Bar.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.