Kashmir is the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent. Until the mid-19th century, the term Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Today, it denotes a larger area that includes the Indian-administered state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Grand Kashmir3N Srinagar , 1N Pahalgam , 1N Gulmarg and 1N Sonmarg
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Sonmarg||1 night(s)||Room only|
The Naqash Residency (3 star)
Main Road, Shalimaar, Near Shalimar Mughal Garden - 190011, Srinagar
Paristaan Resorts (3 star)
Chandanwari Road, Anantnag - 192126, Pahalgam
Near Hotel Royal Park - 193403, Gulmarg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.