Kerala has all the desirable features which suits all sorts of men .Draped over a hill, surrounded by tea plantations and backed by a splendid stretch of the Western Ghats, take a short walk through tea plantations .
Grand Kerala Tour ( 01 Apr-15 Jun)2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688 012, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.