Kerala has all the desirable features which suits all sorts of men .Draped over a hill, surrounded by tea plantations and backed by a splendid stretch of the Western Ghats, take a short walk through tea plantations .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
Panoramic Sea Resort
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town. Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at the at Hotel in Munnar
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing Tour
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam, Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market . Overnight at Hotel
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy the boating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in Thekkady
Things to see and do
Periyar Tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature's bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an ...
The Periyar Lake lies at the heart of the sanctuary, which is a veritable paradise for all wildlife lovers. Situated within the boundaries of the Western Ghats in the southern...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Kumarakom
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kumarakom, the
- renowned backwater destination on the banks of Vembanad Lake.
- Kumarakom is a beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald
- green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with
- enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lilies.
- Kumarakom is well known for its varied avian population. Check
- in to your hotel. Rest of the day relax at the hotel or you can opt
- for a soothing ayurvedic massage at the hotel (optional).
- Overnight at resort.
Things to see and do
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 05 : Kumarakom To Alleppey
- After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey. Check in hotel. With the
- Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of Lakes, Lagoons and
- freshwater rivers criss-crossing it, Alappuzha is a district immense
- natural beauty. Referred to as the Venice of east by travelers from
- across the world. Today, Alappuzha is an important backwater
- destination attracting several thousand foreign tourists every year.
- Alappuzha is also famous for its boat races, beaches, marine
- products and coir industry. Overnight at the hotel in Alleppey
Travel from Kumarakom to Alleppey
Day 06 : Departure To Cochin Airport/railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688012, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.