Rio de Janeiro is the second largest city in Brazil, on the South Atlantic coast. Rio is famous for its breathtaking landscape, its laidback beach culture and its annual carnival. The harbour of Rio de Janeiro is comprised of a unique entry from the ocean that makes it appear to be the mouth of a river.
Grand Tour Of South America3N Rio de Janeiro , 2N Iguacu Falls City , 3N Buenos Aires , 3N Santiago , 1N Lima , 3N Cusco and 3N Quito
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Rio de Janeiro||3 night(s)||
|Iguacu Falls City||2 night(s)||
|Buenos Aires||3 night(s)||
- All transfers and excursions will be provided on seat in bus basis.
- Accommodation and meals mentioned in the tour description
Golden Tulip Regente (4 star)
Avenida Atlantica 3716, Copacabana - 22070-001, Rio de Janeiro
Viale Cataratas Hotel (4 star)
Avenida Das Cataratas, 2420, Iguacu Falls City
De Las Americas
Libertad 1020, Buenos Aires
Hotel Eurotel (4 star)
Guardia Vieja 285 Providencia, Santiago
Av.28 Je Julio 398, Lima
Jose Antonio (4 star)
Av Pardo 1080, Cusco
Holiday Inn Express
Ave Orellana N6 54 Y Calle Re, Quito
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.