It is an idyllic spot on top of a ridge, is surrounded by mist - shrouded mountains, it offers the most spectacular views of the Himalaya including Mount Kanchendzonga, Mount Makalu, Mount Pandim. This is a usual base for high altitude treks to Dzongri and Goechala. This is an ideal place for leisure holiday, trekker, wildlife, ornithologist, adventure seekers, botanist, etc.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car ( Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb To Pelling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New jalpaguri railway station / IXB Transfer to Pelling, One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling.
- overnight Halt.
Day 02 : Full Day Sightseeing In Pelling
- Go for a whole day sightseeing tour covering in first half , Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kanchandzonga waterfalls ,
- Khechepadi wishing Lake , Second half cover the Dentham Village , Changey Waterfalls and Shin shore Bridge . After visit return
- to hotel , overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
About 12kms away from Pelling and about 5 kms further down from Darap village is Rimbi River Bank which falls on the way to Khecheopalri and Yuksam where the main attraction ...
Singshore Bridge, a 198 metre suspension bridge is located at a short distance of 5 km from Pelling. It is also the highest bridge of Sikkim and second highest gorge bridge in...
Day 03: Pelling To Gangtok
- After breakfast transfer to Gangtok via Ravangla ( A Small City ) . On arrival Check in at hotel , Rest of the day at leisure , overnight
- stay at hotel .
Travel from Pelling to Gangtok
Day 04 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. overnight stay at hotel .
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 05: Gangtok To Darjeeling .
- After breakfast proceed for Half day sightseeing ,visiting The Banjhakhri Waterfalls , Cable car ( Own Ticket ) , Botanical garden,
- Do-drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology (Closed On Sunday), Flower show and , Directorate of Handicrafts and
- Handlooms(Closed On Sunday). After visit Transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening
- free to explore this Hill queen. overnight Halt
Things to see and do
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
The Rope way ride or Cable car is one of the major tourist attractions of Gangtok city. This is a must see at Gangtok as tourists can have a breathtaking view of Gangtok town ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Travel from Gangtok to Darjeeling
Day 06 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetans Refuge Center (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer
- view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Rope way (operational, rope way ride to be paid by guest directly) . Overnight stay at
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
Day 07 : Darjeeling To New Jalpaguri Railway Station /ixb
Upper Pelling, Near Old Helipad - 737113, Pelling
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.