The striking port city of Kochi or Cochin is a tourist's paradise. Lush mangroves, coconut trees reflected in the translucent waters of backwaters, ancient churches, cathedrals and fort - tourists would find all these and more. If you wish to experience the holy bliss, plan a trip to Guruvayur, one of the most popular holy destinations in God’s own country, Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes
- AC Indica will be provided for transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Guruvayur
Things to see and do
Day 2: Guruvayur To Cochin
Things to see and do
Kurumba Bhagavati Temple (alternatively Kodungallur Bhagavati Temple ) is a Hindu temple at Kodungallur , Thrissur district , Kerala state , India . The idol of the ...
The Chottanikkara (corruption of Jyotiannakkara ) Temple is a famous temple of the Hindu mother goddess Bhagawati . The temple is located near Ernakulam in the ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
To explore the historic town of Fort Kochi, there is no better choice than setting out on foot. Relax, breathe deep and come out in cotton, soft shoes and yes - a straw hat. ...
Travel from Guruvayoor to Kochi
Day 3: Departure
Kanoos Residency (3 star)
19/20 East Nada, Guruvayur PO Thrissur District - 680101, Guruvayoor
Cochin Palace (3 star)
28/698 A, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam - 682020, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.