Guruvayoor is one of the most sacred and important pilgrim centres of Kerala. Its main attraction is the Sree Krishna Temple, considered the Dwaraka of the South. Thrissur is known as the “Cultural capital of Kerala” and has been the scene of numerous events of historic and cultural importance. Thrissur is built around a hillock on which the famous Vadakkunnathan Temple is situated.
Guruvayoor-Thrissur Pilgrim Package1N Guruvayoor and 1N Thrissur
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Merlin International
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Chandana Inn (3 star)
Outer Ring Rd, North Nada - 680101, Guruvayoor
Hotel Merlin International (3 star)
Opp. Railway Station, Poothole Road, Karalavaram Road, Poothole - 680004, Thrissur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.