Guruvayoor is one of the most sacred and important pilgrim centres of Kerala. Its main attraction is the Sree Krishna Temple, considered the Dwaraka of the South. Thrissur is known as the “Cultural capital of Kerala” and has been the scene of numerous events of historic and cultural importance. Thrissur is built around a hillock on which the famous Vadakkunnathan Temple is situated.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Merlin International
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Guruvayoor
Day 2: Guruvayoor To Thrissur
Things to see and do
Mammiyoor temple or famously known as Mammiyur Mahadeva Kshetram is a Shiva temple situated in Guruvayoor , Thrissur district of Kerala , India .  Every devotee ...
Travel from Guruvayoor to Thrissur
Day 3: Departure To Cochin
Chandana Inn (3 star)
Outer Ring Rd, North Nada - 680101, Guruvayoor
Hotel Merlin International (3 star)
Opp. Railway Station, Poothole Road, Karalavaram Road, Poothole - 680004, Thrissur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.