Hampi is a village in northern Karnataka state, India. It is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Predating the city of Vijayanagara, it continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha Temple, as well as several other monuments belonging to the old city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost.
- Total Kilometres Blocked
- All Taxes
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals.
- Supplement Cost - A/c Indigo/Xylo/Swift Dzire/Etios/Verito Rs.2,000/- And A/c Innova Rs.3200/-
- Experienced driver for your entire trip
- All transfers and sightseeing by
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Hampi / Anegundi Sightseeing
Day 02 : Hampi Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Virupaksha Temple is the main center of pilgrimage at Hampi and has been considered the most sacred sanctuary over the centuries. It is fully intact among the surrounding ...
The Mahanavami Dibba, a square structure, is another popular attraction in Hampi, which was constructed by the King Krishnadevaraya after his win over Udayagiri (in present-...
Vithala Temple, renowned as the most impressive monument of Hampi, which blows the mind of a visitor by its beauty, is located in the southern bank of the Tungabhadra river. ...
The 3m high Shivalinga is partly submerged in waters supplied through an ancient network of water canals and drains. Situated adjacent to the Narashima temple.
Day 03 : Depart From Hampi
Cynosure Hotel (3 star)
Railway Station Road, Hospet 583201, Hampi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.