There are numerous must visits in Haridwar and they are invariably related to the Hindu religious pantheon. Also known as Gangadwar, Mokshadwar, Kapilsthan, Tapovan and Mayapuri, the Ganges leaves the Himalayan mountain range and enters the plains in Haridwar. Haridwar is also the sacred land where Lord Vishnu first manifested in this world, thereby, making this land the most auspicious of all lands for the Hindus.
Haridwar 2 Nights Pilgrimage Package2N Haridwar
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Sightseeing And All Transfers In Private Ac Car As Per The Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Clarks Inn Brinjal (3 star)
Jwalapur Road, Near Shankar Aashram - 249407, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.