There are numerous must visits in Haridwar and they are invariably related to the Hindu religious pantheon. Also known as Gangadwar, Mokshadwar, Kapilsthan, Tapovan and Mayapuri, the Ganges leaves the Himalayan mountain range and enters the plains in Haridwar. Haridwar is also the sacred land where Lord Vishnu first manifested in this world, thereby, making this land the most auspicious of all lands for the Hindus.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clarks Inn Brinjal
- All Sightseeing And All Transfers In Private Ac Car As Per The Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi - Drive To Haridwar
- Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport & drive to Haridwar, on arrival check in to your hotel.
- Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'Har ki Pauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here.
- In the evening , visit ashrams and temples- Mansa Devi and Chamunda Devi . Also, witness aarti of the holy river ganges.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Things to see and do
The Ganges is the most sacred river to Hindus and is also a lifeline to millions of Indians who live along its course and depend on it for their daily needs.It is worshipped ...
Har Ki Pauri is a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges in Haridwar in Uttarakhand state in India. This revered place is the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar. ...
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh -haridwar (approx 1hr One Way)
- After breakfast , visit to Rishikesh. The place was named after the God Hrishikesh whose appearance is an answer to the lord penances by Rabhiya Rishi. The Holy Chardham yatra has its starting point from Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a famous Hindu religious destinations, popular among devotees, for yoga and adventurers as well.
- On arrival, proceed for sightseeing of Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhavan, Parmanikatan and other temples .
- In the evening, return to Haridwar for overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Ram Jhula is an iron suspension bridge situated at Muni Ki Reti in Rishikesh in Indian state of Uttarakhand. Built in the 1986, over river Ganges to cross the river and is a ...
Gita Bhawan is situated on the banks of the holy river Ganges, amidst the Himalayan mountains at Swargashram, Rishikesh. It consists of a very large complex comprising ...
Day 3: Departure
Executive (Room Only)
Presidential Suite Room
Family Suite Room
Clarks Inn Brinjal (3 star)
Jwalapur Road, Near Shankar Aashram - 249407, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.