There are numerous must visits in Haridwar and they are invariably related to the Hindu religious pantheon. Also known as Gangadwar, Mokshadwar, Kapilsthan, Tapovan and Mayapuri, the Ganges leaves the Himalayan mountain range and enters the plains in Haridwar. Haridwar is also the sacred land where Lord Vishnu first manifested in this world, thereby, making this land the most auspicious of all lands for the Hindus.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clarks Inn Brinjal
- All Sightseeing And All Transfers In Private Ac Car As Per The Itinerary
- All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Fees & Driver's Reward
- Airport Transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Haridwar
Things to see and do
The Ganges is the most sacred river to Hindus and is also a lifeline to millions of Indians who live along its course and depend on it for their daily needs.It is worshipped ...
Har Ki Pauri is a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges in Haridwar in Uttarakhand state in India. This revered place is the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar. ...
Day 2: Haridwar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Ram Jhula is an iron suspension bridge situated at Muni Ki Reti in Rishikesh in Indian state of Uttarakhand. Built in the 1986, over river Ganges to cross the river and is a ...
Gita Bhawan is situated on the banks of the holy river Ganges, amidst the Himalayan mountains at Swargashram, Rishikesh. It consists of a very large complex comprising ...
Day 3: Departure
Executive (Room Only)
Presidential Suite Room
Family Suite Room
Clarks Inn Brinjal (3 star)
Jwalapur Road, Near Shankar Aashram - 249407, Haridwar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.