Jammu Kashmir is the first Himalayan state of India and it is Paradise of Earth .A place where it's very easy to spend a few hours simply wandering - particularly along the old city streets near the Jhelum river.Srinagar is the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and is the pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Srinagar is famous for its lakes and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
Heaven On Earth2N Srinagar , 2N Gulmarg , 2N Pahalgam and 1N Srinagar Houseboat
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
- Transportation by 01 NAC INDICA / TAVERA / QUALIS for all transfers and sightseeing as per attached itinerary.
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All taxes / tolls
- Parking / Driver’s allowances
Hotel City Grace
Baudo Bagh Khanyar, Near J&K Bank - 190001, Srinagar
Hotel New Zam Zam
Gulmarg Road, Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir - 193 403, Gulmarg
Main Market, Pahalgam, Jammu And Kashmir, Pahalgam
Sunflower Houseboat Srinagar
Dal lake - 190001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.