Kalimpong is a quiet and picturesque hill station of West Bengal on the banks of the River Teesta. It is located at the foothills of the Himalayas at an altitude of 1250 m, adjacent to the state of Sikkim and very close to Darjeeling and Gangtok. The small town is inhabited by Nepali, Bhutanese, Bengali and Tibetan population which can be witnessed in its fusion culture and heritage.
Heaven On Hills Premium Plus Package2N Darjeeling and 1N Kalimpong
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sinclairs Retreat Kalimpong
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Mayfair Darjeeling (4 star)
The Mall, Opposite Governor House, Chauk Bazaar - 734101, Darjeeling
Sinclairs Retreat Kalimpong (3 star)
6th Mile, Purbong Busty, Kalimpong, West Bengal 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.