|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Herathera Island Resort
Sunset Beach Villa
- All taxes are inclusive
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Airport/Resort/Airport combined transfers by Domestic flight and speed boat
White sands and coconut trees surround the bright and cheery Herathera Island Resort. Located on Addu Atoll, the resort offers spacious villas with free WiFi. It features an outdoor pool and restaurant. Herathera Island Resort is accessible via a domestic flight from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport to GAN Airport. This will be followed by a speed boat ride to the resort. Offering garden or sea views, each air-conditioned villa features a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player, minibar and tea/coffee maker. A seating area and private bathroom with bath, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.