The dramatic and romantic desert fortress of Jaisalmer is an exotic city in Rajasthan’s great Thar Desert. "The Golden City" rose to prominence as a result of its position on camel trade routes. It's now most famous for the 12th-century fort and ornate "Havelis," fine merchant-built houses and pavilions in the city’s mediaeval lanes. The surrounding Desert National Park offers opportunities to observe blackbucks, desert foxes and chinkaras amid the rolling dunes, rugged crags and waterholes.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Pali||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Pick Up From Udaipur Airport, Drive To Deogarh
- Pick up from Udaipur airport, drive to Deogarh (Approx 2.5 hrs drive), local sightseeing.
- Overnight @ Deogarh.
Day 2: Local Sightseeing
Day 3: Deogarh To Pali
- Drive from Deogarh to Pali (Approx 2.5 hrs drive), enjoy property. Overnight @
Travel from Devgarh to Pali
Day 4: Sightseeing
Day 5: Pali To Jojawar
Travel from Pali to Jojawar
Day 6: Local Sightseeing
Day 7: Departure
Deogarh Mahal (4 star)
Devgarh Madaria, Devgarh, Rajasthan 313331, Devgarh
Kesar Bagh (3 star)
Kesar Bagh ,Jojawar, Pali, Dhel Pura, Rajasthan 306022, Jojawar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.