Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River. Named after sage Manu who is believed to be the creator of human race according to Hindu mythology and the writer of Manusmriti, Manali has a temple dedicated to this great sage. Besides, it is steeped in legend and folklore, making Hadimba Temple a popularly visited landmark. A string of brilliant waterfalls, sulphur springs and monasteries only add to the ambiance of this hill station.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chandertal Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival (non – alcoholic)
- Pick up and Drop at Chandigarh by Private vehicle.
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer.
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Chandertal Manali (3 star)
Atal Bihari Vajpai Institute Rd, Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.