Himachal Pradesh is a state in Northern India. It is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab on the west and south-west, Haryana and Uttarakhand on the south-east and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. Hima means snow in Sanskrit, and the literal meaning of the state's name is In the lap of Himalayas.
Heritage Tour of Himachal3N Dharamshala and 2N Amritsar
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Indica/ Alto/ Indigo/ Dzire/ Etios/ Innova - as per package chosen
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
WelcomHeritage Grace Hotel
Welcome Heritage Ranjit's Svaasa
WelcomHeritage Grace Hotel (3 star)
558 Old Chari Road Kotwali Bazar, 176215 Dharamsala, India, Dharamshala
Welcome Heritage Ranjit's Svaasa (3 star)
47-A, The Mall - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.