Varanasi, the holy city of India, is also known by the name of Kashi and Benaras. Kashi, the city of Moksha for Hindus since centuries, is known for its fine-quality silks, 'paan' and Benares Hindu University and Avimukta of the ancient days, Varanasi is the most popular pilgrimage point for the Hindus. One of the seven holiest cities, Varanasi city is also one the Shakti Peethas and one of the twelve Jyotir Linga sites in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up from Varanasi Airport / Railway Station.
- Drop at Varanasi Airport / Railway Station.
- Private Vehicle for all sightseeing.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Varanasi
- Arrive at Varanasi airport/railway station, and transfer to hotel. Check in hotel and rest of
- the day. Evening be the eye – witness of Holy Worship or the Arti ritual on the Ghats of
- The Ganges. Overnight stay in Varanasi hotel.
Day 2: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Early Morning enjoy a boat ride in the Ganges which gives the magnificent view of the
- early morning ceremony and prayers. After that back to hotel for breakfast, later proceed
- for the city tour the Heritage temples and the city. First visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple,
- after that Sankat Mochan Temple and The Bharat Mata temple, The Benaras Hindu
- University. Later pleasure trip to Sarnath approx 10 kms from Varanasi.
- A tombstone is built in the Deer Park where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Emperor Ashoka, a dedicated Buddhist and Preacher of Dhamma had built a number of
- stupas and Chaityas here which exists even today. Most prominent amongst these are the
- Damekh stupa and Chaukhandi Stupa and it’s also keep the proud of the Ashok
- Stambha, the national emblem of India. The Sarnath museum is home of many
- Buddhist ruins and artifacts.
Things to see and do
Sankat Mochan temple is one of the sacred temples of Varanasi. It is located in the southern part of Varanasi, near the Banaras Hindu University. It is dedicated to the Hindu ...
The Bharat Mata temple at Varanasi is the only temple dedicated to Mother India. It is located in the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth campus. The Bharat Mata temple was built ...
The Kashi Vishwanath temple considered as one of the holiest temples of India, is located in the heart of the cultural capital of India, Varanasi. It stands on the western ...
Sarnath - It is believed that in Sarnath Buddha gave his first sermon to his disciples after getting enlightenment. There is also a Museum in Sarnath. The exact location is ...
Day 3: Depart From Varanasi
- After morning breakfast, check out from hotel and you will be transferred to the Varanasi
- airport/railway station to your Home Destination.
Hotel Surya (3 star)
S 20/51, A-5, The Mall Road, Varuna Bridge - 221002, Varanasi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.