Highlights of Austria - Vienna / Innsbruck / Salzburg / Vienna (6 nights / 7 days). Immerse yourself into the pulsating lifestyle of Austria's cities. Discover the mighty mountain summits, the far ranging fields, the crystal-clear waters. Enjoy the delicious specialties of each region. Compile your personal round trip of Austria here.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Weisses Kreuz Inbk
Hotel Markus Sittikus
- 2 nights accommodation in Innsbruck, Shuttle return ticket and admission to Swarovski Crystal World in Innsbruck
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Vienna / Innsbruck
Day 2: Innsbruck
Day 3: Innsbruck / Salzburg
Travel from Innsbruck to Salzburg
Day 4: Salzburg
- A visit to Salzburg is definitely incomplete without the famous Sound of Music Tour and this is exactly what is store for you today. This 4 hrs long tour takes you through all the important sights and sounds you have experienced whilst watching the movie and is a definite must do. The English-speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film 'Sound of Music' but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the city, as well as a part of the picturesque lake district. Relax and listen to the soundtrack or sing along to the famous songs and lyrics.
- You will stop in Mondsee for approximately one hour where you will have free time to explore Mondsee Cathedral and the setting of the famous film wedding! You can also explore this beautiful Austrian town at leisure and we recommend stopping by Mrs Brown's cafe to taste the best 'crisp apple strudel' in Mondsee. The rest of the evening is free for you. Overnight in Salzburg
Day 5: Salzburg / Vienna
Travel from Salzburg to Vienna
Fly from Salzburg
Train to Linz, fly
Day 6: Vienna
- Take a city tour visiting the famous Schonbrunn Palace and gardens. Visit the chambers and admire the awe inspiring architecture. Later in the afternoon enjoy an historical Vienna city tour - plus a leisurely boat trip on the Danube.
- You'll see the Prater, the Danube Tower, the United Nations building, as well as famous buildings by Friedensreich Hundertwasser such as the Kunsthausand we get out for a closer look at his most well-known building - the Hundertwasserhaus. From the hills of the Vienna Woods, you can enjoy a magnificent view of the city over vineyards. On the way back to the city center, we pass through the romantic wine growing village of Grinzing. Overnight in Vienna
Day 7: Vienna
Weisses Kreuz Inbk (3 star)
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 31, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria, Innsbruck
Hotel Markus Sittikus (4 star)
Markus-Sittikus-Straße 20, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, Salzburg
Hotel Mozart (3 star)
Nordbergstraße 4, 1090 Wien, Austria, Vienna
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.