Europe holiday packages offer a unique combination of art, history, culture and entertainment. Experience diverse food, culture, languages, fabulous architecture, history and natural beauty . The continent of Europe comprises nations, which are some of the most visited tourist destinations in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia
Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto
Idea Hotel Milano San Siro
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal
- Return Airport Transfers
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
- Free Text Inclusion
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Rome
- Meet upon arrival arrival and you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Check in hotel (1400 hrs). Rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening today we will proceed dinner at
- restaurant. Return to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Rome To Pisa
- Breakfast at hotel, proceed for a Guided Panoramic city tour of Rome where we can visit Vatican city and visit St Peter's Basilica, visit the Colosseum, originally known as Flavian Amphitheatre, where ancient gladiators fought for the public’s entertainment. Later we will visit the beautiful Trevi Fountain before visiting Spanish Steps. Thereafter, shop along Via Condotti, one of Rome's most elegant shopping streets for a short time. We then proceed to Pisa. Arrive in Pisa and check in hotel. Dinner at
- restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Rome to Pisa
Fly to Pisa
Fly to Florence, train
Fly to Bologna, train
Bus Megabus UK
Day 03 : Pisa To Florence
- Breakfast at Hotel, morning we will start with a visit to the world-renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa at Campo dei Miracoli, also known as Field of Miracles. Later we proceed to Florence. Arrive in Florence and proceed for a Guided Panoramic City Tour of Florence, See the city’s main sights like the multi- coloured Duomo, St John’s Baptistry and Piazza della Signoria with its amazing sculptures. You will also see the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge, one of the city’s most famous landmarks. Later we will
- check in to our hotel. Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Travel from Pisa to Florence
Day 04 : Florence To Venice
- Breakfast at Hotel, today morning we will proceed to Venice. Arrive in Venice and you will take a motor launch to St Mark’s Square. We will do a Guided Walking Tour of Venice Island. You will see St Mark's Basilica, Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St Mark’s Campanile, a replica of the original watchtower that collapsed in 1902. Visit a Venetian glass factory and be fascinated by a master glassblower’s demonstration. Later we take a motor launch and return back to the mainland. We will
- proceed to dinner and later to your hotel in Padova. Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
Travel from Florence to Venice
Bus Euroturist Express
Day 05 : Venice To Verona - Milan
- Breakfast at hotel. Today morning we proceed to Milan via Verona. We will d a brief stop at Shakespeare's Verona where you can see Juliet's balcony and the Roman Arena. Later we head to
- Milan the fashion capital of Italy. Upon arrival, explore the city at your own leisure. Visit Duomo and the glass and steel Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the first building in Italy to be lit by electricity. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 06 : Milan To Foxtown Retail Park – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. We will proceed to Switzerland today. We pass through the border and take a short stop at Fox town Retail Park. Fox town offers 160 exclusive stores, 250 brands at factory prices. We depart by late afternoon to Zurich which will take around 3.5 hrs. Arrive and proceed directly for dinner
- at restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Milan to Zurich
Train to Milan Malpensa, fly
Bus Eurolines CH
Line 076 bus, bus
Day 07: Zurich To Mt Pilatus – Lucerne - Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel, today we will take a Tour of Mt Pilatus. Your coach will take you to Kriens where you will board the Panaorama Gondolas and enjoy magnificent panoramic views: the panorama
- gondolas takes around 30 minutes to travel to Mount Pilatuto the Fräkmüntegg summit terminus. Time to explore Pilatus. Later return back by a Cogwheel. We take the cogwheel from Pilatus Kulm to Alpnachstad, the world's steepest cogwheel railwaywinds down through lush meadows carpeted with Alpine flowers, past sparkling mountain streams and fascinating rock faces. Meet your coach at Alpnachstad and then we travel to the picturesque township of Lucerne. Next, take a walking tour to
- Chapel Bridge and Lion Monument. Then, spend the rest of the day at leisure to relax or shop for branded watches, famous Swiss chocolates and music boxes. Later return to Zurich. Dinner at
- Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : Interlaken To Paris
Travel from Zurich to Paris
Fly Zurich to Paris CDG
Train to Basel, fly to Paris CDG
Day 09 : Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel, Morning Guided City Tour of Paris. We will also visit Montparnasse tower (Admission Included), sightseeing Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Opera, Madeleine, Nontre
- Dame, Eiffel Tower(Outside View) and more. In the afternoon we will proceed for shopping at Galleria Lafeyatte. Dinner at restaurant. Back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
The Montparnasse Tower, built in 1973, was one of the first tall skyscrapers in Paris and at 689ft high. A visit to the tower's observation deck is rewarded with a magnificent...
Day 10 : Onward Journey
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia (4 star)
Via Aurelia Km 8 400, Rome
Via Gronchi Ang. V. Scornigiana 56121 Pisa Italy, Pisa
Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto (4 star)
Via Tevere, 23, Florence
Via N. Tommaseo, 61, Venice
Idea Hotel Milano San Siro (4 star)
Via Airaghi Gaetano 125, Milan
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe (4 star)
Lindbergh - Platz 1, Zurich
Novotel Paris CDG Terminal (4 star)
Route de L'Épinette, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.