Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. Among its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic splendour of Paris to less obvious attractions such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Milan||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof
Hotel Berne Opera
- Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Zurich
- Train travel between Zurich – Paris
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Rome
- Make your own way to your Hotel for check in by 1400hrs. Then start with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off
- 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome
- attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and
- much more. The buses are open top which allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your
- route. Hop on and off as many times as you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the
- world’s most compelling cities, Rome has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left
- the city with architectural treasures scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are
- a joy to behold.. Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-
- see Colosseum – the scene of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its
- ostentatious Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Pass down town streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps
- hop off at Vatican City to visit one of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus
- for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at
- any of the eight stops around the city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Rome – Florence
- Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with Discovering Rome with Hop On Hop Off 48hours Ticket. There is no better way to
- see Rome than on a double-decker, hop-on hop-off bus! See top Rome attractions on this comprehensive sightseeing
- tour, such as Vatican City, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Tiber Island and much more. The buses are open top which
- allows you to enjoy full 360 degree panoramic views as you travel along your route. Hop on and off as many times as
- you like at any of the eight stops around Italy’s captivating capital city. One of the world’s most compelling cities, Rome
- has more to see than most other capitals all put together. Layers of history have left the city with architectural treasures
- scattered at every twist and turn, and its Baroque piazzas and ancient antiquities are a joy to behold.. Aboard a
- comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Rome’s must-see Colosseum – the scene
- of gory gladiator battles during the Roman Empire – and Piazza Venezia with its ostentatious Monument to Vittorio
- Emanuele II. Pass down town streets near the eye-catching Trevi Fountain or perhaps hop off at Vatican City to visit one
- of the most sacred places in Christendom. With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5-2
- hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the eight stops around the
- city to explore Rome’s countless delights. Then make your own way back to your Hotel. In the afternoon around 2pm
- make your own way to Railway Station to connect your train to Florence (Standard Class Train Ticket included). Make your own way to your Hotel. The rest of the day you are free to enjoy Florence. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Rome to Florence
Fly to Florence
Train Trenitalia Eurostar
Fly to Bologna, train
Day 3: Florence – Venice
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today take the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On
- Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel City of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the
- Appenine Mountain chain, it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The
- art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb
- David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble façade which glows in the golden
- sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S. Frediano. Later in the afternoon at around
- 2pm make your own way to Florence Railway Station to connect your train to Venice St Lucia Station (Standard Class
- Train Ticket included). Arrive in Venice and make your own way to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Florence to Venice
Bus Euroturist Express
Day 4: Venice
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 0900hrs. Take a
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice (SIC Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square
- and its main monuments. Visit the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics and the Ducal Palace. This is where
- the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Cross the Bridge of Sighs
- arriving at the famous Venice Jail. The rest of the afternoon free to explore Venice. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Venice – Milan
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to train station to connect train to Milan (Standard Class Train Ticket
- included). Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Later make your own
- way to the starting point of the Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with one ticket. Enjoy a panoramic
- view of the City on an open top double-decker red Bus. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular
- sights of Milan which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and
- the beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Venice to Milan
Fly to Milan Linate
Bus Megabus UK
Fly to Milan Malpensa, train
Day 6: Milan – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Today in the morning continue with your Hop On Hop Off Milan Tour which offers two routes with
- one ticket. With its panoramic open top double-decker red buses, this tour offers you the opportunity to discover this busy
- and attractive City from a preferential point of view. With two lines and 12 stops, both lines touch the most popular sights
- of Milan. Which include the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Duomo, the world famous La Scala Opera House and the
- beautiful fortress of the Castello Sforzesco. Later make your own way to the train station to connect your train to Zurich
- (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Milan to Zurich
Train to Milan Malpensa, fly
Bus Eurolines CH
Line 076 bus, bus
Day 7: Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and
- Lucerne (SIC Basis). An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with
- our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland. Here you will board the
- aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m /10000 ft
- which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'ROTAIR'
- gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hour stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto
- and experience the new Ice Flyer. This is a chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls.
- Also enjoy a snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we
- board our coach for a drive to Lucerne, time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the
- coach takes you back to Zurich. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Zurich – Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to Zurich Train Station to connect to your train to Paris (Standard Class Train
- Ticket Included). Arrival in Paris Train Station and make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Rest
- of the afternoon free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Zurich to Paris
Fly Zurich to Paris CDG
Train to Basel, fly to Paris CDG
Day 9: Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Discover Paris at your leisure 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the
- most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others!. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day
- period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in
- summer. every day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic
- splendour of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and
- walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round
- tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our
- nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses
- allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight
- at Hotel.
Day 10: Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You
- can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-
- decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes
- in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available on-board in French, English, Spanish, German,
- Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your
- ticket. Overnight at Hotel
Day 11: Paris
Montecarlo Hotel (3 star)
Via Palestro 17/A, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy, Rome
Bretagna (4 star)
Lungarno Corsini, 6, 50123 Firenze, Italy, Florence
Hotel Scandinavia (3 star)
Sestiere Castello, 5240, Venezia, Italy, Venice
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof (3 star)
Zähringerstrasse 21, Zurich
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
|Highlights of Europe||Standard||Deluxe||Premium|
Holiday inn Express Rome San Giovanni
Hotel Pulitzer Roma
Best Western Hotel Universo
BEST WESTERN HOTEL CANADA
Hotel Capo d'Africa
Hotel Dei Mellini
Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Roma
Boscolo Palace Roma, Autograph Collection
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux
Gran Melia Rome
Hotel San Giorgio & Olimpic
HOTEL CORONA D ITALIA
Santa Maria Novella Apartments Florence
Grand Hotel Minerva
Golden Tower Hotel & Spa
ROCCO FORTE HOTEL SAVOY
The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Helvetia & Bristol
Comfort Hotel Diana
Hotel Canal Grande
Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal
Hotel Palazzo Stern
Novotel Venezia Mestre Castellana
Ca' Nigra Lagoon Resort
San Clemente Palace Hotel & Resort
Luna Hotel Baglioni
Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof
Hotel Berne Opera