Rome is a city and special comune in Italy. Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the Province of Rome and of the region of Lazio. Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges.
Highlights of Europe Package1N Rome , 1N Florence , 2N Venice , 1N Milan , 2N Zurich and 3N Paris
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Universo E Nord Hotel
Basilea Swiss Q Hotel
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
- Train travel between Zurich – Paris
- Train travel between Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan – Zurich
FIAMMA HOTEL (3 star)
Via Gaeta, 61, Roma, Italy, Rome
Hotel Ascot (3 star)
Via Nazionale 8/a, Florence
Universo E Nord Hotel (3 star)
Lista Di Spagna 121, Venice
Cristallo Hotel (3 star)
Via Scarlatti Domenico, 22, Milan
Basilea Swiss Q Hotel (3 star)
Zaehringerstrasse 25, Zurich
1601 Martinsburg Pike, Winchester
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.