Sri Lanka is a diverse destination with an amazing range of experiences for such a small island. The recorded history of the Island dates back 2500 years when an exiled prince from north India drifted into the shores of Sri Lanka to establish the first known civilization here.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Colombo - All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Colombo/pinnawela/kandy
- Meet greet and assist on arrival transfer to Kandy Visiting the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route.
- The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is one of Sri Lanka’s most popular tourist attractions. The orphanage’s population has now mushroomed to around 65, making it the world’s largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from new borns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild.
- Transfer from Pinnawala to Kandy.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Kandy
Day 2: Kandy Sight Seeing
- After breakfast proceed on the city tour of Kandy.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The historic city about 480m above sea level surrounded by mountains was known to Sri Lankan as Kanda Uda Rata, which means the hill country. Kandy was home to Sri Lanka’s last independent Kingdom, which survived two centuries of colonial incursion before finally falling to the British at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Visit the Temple of the tooth, the royal Botanical Gardens, and the Peradeniya University campus. Also enjoy a panoramic view of Kandy from upper lake drive.
- Kandy is also famous for its shopping, gems and jewellery, handicrafts, batiks, silks etc. And you will have the opportunity of browsing to your heart’s content.
- Early evening, you will visit a Kandyan Dance performance and be treated to a spectacular fire walking finale.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Kandy
Day 3: Kandy/colombo – Sightseeing
- Breakfast at Hotel and transfer from Kandy to Colombo and enjoy a city and shopping tour of Colombo.
- Colombo is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. Due to its large harbour and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it was only made the capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka’s corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
Travel from Kandy to Colombo
Day 4: Colombo/airport
Breakfast at Hotel in Colombo and transfer from Colombo to Airport for your departure
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road, Kandy
Hotel Sapphire (3 star)
No. 371, Galle Road - 06, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.