Sri Lanka – a country known for its natural beauty. In Sri Lanka, visit two of its largest and most bewitching cities – Colombo and Kandy. While Colombo is famous for its colonial architecture, heritage sites and pristine beaches, Kandy is revered for its centuries-old gardens and as centre of Buddhist learning. Among the must-visit attractions in these cities are the Sacred Temple of the Tooth Relic, Royal Botanic Gardens and Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Hill Country Tour2N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Colombo
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Galway Forest Lodge
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- Transportation by Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Hilltop (3 star)
200/21, Bahirawakande, Peradeniya Road - 20000, Kandy
Galway Forest Lodge (3 star)
No.89 Upper Lake Road, Havalock Drive -22200, Nuwara Eliya
Hotel Sapphire (3 star)
371 Galle Road - 00600, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.