Bengaluru (also known as Bangalore) is located on the Deccan Plateau and is the third largest metro city of Indian state. Mysore is located at the base of Chamundi Hills and is the third largest city of Karnataka. Udhagamandalam or Udhagai or popularly known as Ooty is a beautiful and popular hill station located in Nilgiri Hills.
Hill Trails Deluxe Package1N Bangalore , 1N Mysore , 2N Ooty and 2N Kodaikanal
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel JP Cordial
Sandesh The Prince
- All taxes, toll, parking and driver's reward
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Exclusive AC vehicle for transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel JP Cordial (3 star)
68, 68/1, S C Road, Near Anand Rao Circle - 560 009, Bangalore
Sandesh The Prince (4 star)
#3, Nethra Nivas, Nazarbad Main Road - 570010, Mysore
Meadows Residency (3 star)
Charring Cross, Coonoor Road, Coimbatore-Ooty-Gundlupet Hwy, Stone House Area - 643002, Ooty
Hotel Sivapriya (3 star)
No.45, Convent Road - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.