Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is a living paradise on earth. It is one ideal place where any one can get the lush green hills as well as backwaters. Munnar is situated near the Anamudi Peak, Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painter's canvas. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east".
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Fog Resort & Spa
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Munnar
Things to see and do
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
Day 2: Munnar To Alleppey
Things to see and do
With visits to the misty hills of Munnar and the rocky beaches at Kovalam, this is the complete holiday package for Kerala. Houseboat / Backwater Cruise along the palm fringed...
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 3: Departure From Cochin
The Fog Resort & Spa (4 star)
Eatty City Road, Chitirapuram, P.O. Munnar - 685565, Munnar
Ramada Alappuzha (5 star)
Nehru Trophy Finishing Point, Punnamada - 688 001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.