Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is a living paradise on earth. It is one ideal place where any one can get the lush green hills as well as backwaters. Munnar is situated near the Anamudi Peak, Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painter's canvas. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east".
Hills & Backwaters1N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Fog Resort & Spa
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Fog Resort & Spa (4 star)
Eatty City Road, Chitirapuram, P.O. Munnar - 685565, Munnar
Ramada Alappuzha (5 star)
Nehru Trophy Finishing Point, Punnamada - 688 001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.