Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is a living paradise on earth. It is one ideal place where any one can get the lush green hills as well as backwaters. Munnar is situated near the Anamudi Peak, Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painter's canvas. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east".
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
Love Shore Cruise
- All hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return transfer to Cochin airport
- AC Indica for all transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 2: Munnar To Alleppey
Things to see and do
With visits to the misty hills of Munnar and the rocky beaches at Kovalam, this is the complete holiday package for Kerala. Houseboat / Backwater Cruise along the palm fringed...
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 3: Departure
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
Love Shore Cruise (3 star)
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.