Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations. Kumarakom is a popular tourism destination located near the city of Kottayam. Alappuzha is considered to be the oldest planned town in this region and the lighthouse built on the coast of the town is the first of its kind along the Laccadive Sea coast.
Hills and Backwaters of South India - Budget Package fo...2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Silver Crest Resort (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily 685509, Thekkady
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
Natural House Boat
Sreekumar Bldg, Near Iron Bridge, Iron Bridge P.O, Alleppey, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.