Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. The Country's sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Kumarakom,situated 13 Kms away from Kottayam is a sleepy little village on Vembanad Lake in Kerala.
Hills and Backwaters of South India - Premium Package f...2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Springdale Heritage (4 star)
Vandiperiyar - Thengakal Road - 685533, Thekkady
Eastend Lakesong Resort (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, India, Kumarakom
Lakes & Lagoons Houseboat
DTPC Building, Pallathuruthy, Sanathanapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.